We are pleased to announce the start of a new league in Assetto Corsa using the SF70-H from the Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack, with modded physics to fix the wear/temps and add some spice to the handling.
The first race is at Spa on Wednesday 24th January, with a pre-season practice race on the 17th. The full race calendar is presented above.
See the SF70H League menu at the top of the page for links to the league results, standings and guidelines for the car.
- Races on Wednesdays starting 20:30 Central European Summer Time.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 8 out of 9 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is impractical at 10 secs per litre!
- DRS is also allowed and the latest version of the ACRL DRS App (V1.03) will be required to guide and monitor its correct usage.
- All assists are disabled.
- 3 tyre compounds will be available each race (based on suitability for track/conditions).
- Each competitor will start the race on the softest compound available, subsequent pitstops have no restrictions on tyre choice.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Jump start rules enabled.
- F1 skin pack: SF70-H Skin Pack (431 downloads)
- FtF Rules app: AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 479 downloads)
- ACRL DRS App: ACRL DRS App (v1.03, 686 downloads) **UPDATED**
- New data.acd: SF70-H Physics (499 downloads) to replace the file in /cars/ks_ferrari_sf70h (rename Kunos file to data.acd.kunos first)
- More recommended apps can be found on the league downloads page.
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please post a comment and state your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining) and a teammate if applicable.
- Bobby, Storm Cloud Force India
- Jan, Oli Ferrari
- CMR, Roody Mclaren
- Monolith, Elgurke Red Bull
- Al, Ali Renault
- Coretex, Church Toro Rosso
- RBK, VSX Mercedes
- Husky Williams
- Mostafa Sauber Alfa
- Matias, Pigeun Haas
Registered Guest Drivers:
- Dewald Nel
- Ruben Clavero
Honorary Guest Drivers:
- The Polecat
- Sir Rob
Skins still available:
Williams (1), Sauber Alfa (1), Haas (1)
*** EVEN WHEN WE RUN OUT OF SKINS, PLACES ARE STILL AVAILABLE. We are waiting in anticipation for the 2017 Sauber and also have some ideas of our own ***