Are you attending?
BobbyDeacs, Olivier Prenten, Afonso Carvalho, Kost Church, Storm_Cloud, CMR_18, Alarisico(Al), Jan Frajbis, Amereto
Austin – 28 Laps
- Join “Discord” https://discordapp.com/invite/FGvrE8d and practice on server any time before start.
- 3x practice starts at 20:30 CET (19:30 UK)’
- 15 min qualifying immediately afterwards followed by race’
Air temperature: 23 degs (+/-2 degs). Track temperature: Air +7 degs (+/-2 degs)
Downloads for this event:
AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 358 downloads) F2004 Physics (97 downloads) “data.acd”
F2004 Skin Pack (50 downloads) AC Austin Track (v1.15r1, 141 downloads)
** Pitlane Rules: Will NOT be enforced (it is impossible to tell where it starts)!! However, please enter the pits to the left of the bollard and within the boundaries of the pit entry lane.
We are pleased to announce the start of a new league in Assetto Corsa using the F2004 from the Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack , initially with modded physics to fix the turning circle and rear wear/temps. The first race is Malaysia on Wednesday 4th October. The full race calendar is presented above and can also be seen in our events calendar.
See the F2004 League menu at the top of the page for links to the league results, standings and guidelines to the car.
- Races on Wednesdays starting 20:30 Central European Summer Time.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 7 out of 8 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is allowed.
- All assists are disabled apart from traction control.
- All 3 tyre compounds will be available each race and there are no rules which tyre compounds you use in the race or qualifying sessions.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Jump start rules enabled.
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please post a comment and state your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining) and a teammate if applicable.