Are you attending?
BobbyDeacs, Olivier Prenten, Kost Church, CMR_18, Ali Gocmen, Syntax, CasDraakje, BladeMaster, RobinC, Revelations, Storm_Cloud, Emil Praga, PENSIONISTI, FinderMac, Titanbolt
Raven, coret3x, thunderson92
- Join “Discord” https://discordapp.com/invite/FGvrE8d and practice on server any time before start.
- 3x practice starts. ** This will be our first race with the “SAFETY CAR” option, so practice starts will have an extra element ***
- 15 min qualifying.
- 33 lap race starting on Supersofts and with enough fuel to get to the end.
Tyres available: Supers, Softs & Mediums.
Air temperature: 23 degs (+/-2 degs). Track temperature: Air +7 degs (+/-2 degs)
Downloads for this event:
- Apps: ACRL DRS App (v1.03, 576 downloads) AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 433 downloads) FtF Safety Car App (20 downloads)
- Cars: SF70-H Physics (351 downloads) “data.acd” AC F1 Safety car (86 downloads) SF70-H Skin Pack (226 downloads)
** Pit Entry Speeding Rules will NOT be enforced. Please stay within the pit entry lane boundaries though.
Hello noob rookies,
So you are interested in becoming a F1 driver? Well, who doesn’t and what makes you think that you would ever be able to become one. Hahaha, dont make me laugh, XD. * Spilling coffee through nose*.
Lets say you may be right ( Yeah, right, lol), just show the pros how it is done by following in their foot steps. This League will be your pathway to become a F1 driver.
General Event characteristics:
- Races will be on Saturday evenings : start at 20:30 (CEST). 1st race will be on 2nd of June.
- Total of 6 Events spread out over 7 weeks with variable amount of races (sprint format) per Event.
- 12 great tracks such as Zandvoort, Bridgehampton, Imola, Monaco, Spa and more.
- 12 great car classes such as karts, road cars, GT3, F3, F1 and more.
- Event 1 and 2 all assists allowed, Events 3-5 partial assists allowed and Event 6 no assists allowed.
- Ballast will be added or removed for each track depending on your previous results.
- Dam modifier will increase by 10 each Event up to a maximum of 50 in last Event.
Regardless of your skill level, you are more than welcome to participate. If your interested just post a comment below.
YuckierDragon & Rhobium
- Emil Praga
- Kost Church
We are pleased to announce the start of a new league in Assetto Corsa using the SF70-H from the Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack, with modded physics to fix the wear/temps, add some spice to the handling and incorporate Pirelli’s 2018 tyres.
The first race is at Catalunya on Wednesday 23rd May.
See the SF71H League menu at the top of the page for links to the league results, standings and guidelines for the car.
- Races on Wednesdays starting 20:30 Central European Summer Time.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 7 out of 8 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is impractical at 10 secs per litre!
- DRS is also allowed and the latest version of the ACRL DRS App (V1.03) will be required to guide and monitor its correct usage.
- All assists are disabled.
- 3 tyre compounds will be available each race (as per real-F1 unless they are totally unsuitable).
- Each competitor will start the race on the softest compound available, subsequent pitstops have no restrictions on tyre choice.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Jump start rules enabled.
- Safety Car *** TBC
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please post a comment and state your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining) and a teammate if applicable.
Available for testing now on servers (Monza & Silverstone):-
- SF71H (Kunos SF70H we are using now with minor mods). SF70-H Physics (351 downloads)
- RSS Hybrid S1 2018 – available from Race Department. Modified for league racing. RSS Hybrid 2018 S1 Physics (32 downloads)