Welcome to Flag-to-Flag, a racing community set up by like-minded F1 enthusiasts. It was founded back in August 2012 by 3 guys who simply wanted to share their desire for fair and competitive racing, but most of all to have fun!
Meet the Team
Here’s a brief run-down of the people who make things happen in our community, including Mercedes-style job titles :P
Site Leaders – the orchestrators of our community, who organise activities here and hope to set a good example for all our members:
- Rhobium: Executive Director (Technical) – Community co-founder, Assetto Corsa league organiser and website administrator. A perfectionist struggling to delegate.
- YuckierDragon: Executive Director (Political) – Community co-founder, Assetto Corsa league organiser and head steward. Never short of an opinion or twenty.
- MinedPolecat34: Executive Director (Chaos) – Community co-founder and FSR team manager, the Lolcat is always up for some fun.
- SirRobSmith: Executive Director (Mystro’s mum) – Kind provider of server hosting and maintenance support, our technical supremo is expert at teasing everyone else. Doesn’t mince his words.
League Organisers – directing operations in our various championships:
- BobbyDeacs: FW31 League organiser, finally applying his years of wisdom to proper sim racing. Alas, yet another admin called Rob.
- CMR_18: FSR team manager and AC league organiser, Cameron’s youthful exuberance has found its place in arranging a variety of open-wheel leagues and events.
- puluminati: Dirt Rally league organiser. Brimming with self-effacing modesty, especially about his homeland.
- xNinja: Community contributor and serial minigames trickster. Always available for a good bicker with Cameron.
- Mystro: Video editor extraordinaire. Now has a mic and a proper wheel – only bad luck can stop him now. Which it does. Constantly.
- Coret3x: Kind provider of Assetto Corsa server hosting support.
If you think you can contribute to our community in any way just like those above, please get in contact with one of the site leaders :)
To get in touch with us, you can:
- Shout very loudly
- Take down our website (then we will shout very loudly at you)
- Send a message to one of the site leaders, either on our site or through steam. Just click one of the names above.