We are pleased to announce the start of a new league in Assetto Corsa using the F2004 from the Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack, initially with modded physics to fix the turning circle and rear wear/temps. The first race is Malaysia on Wednesday 4th October. The full race calendar is presented above and can also be seen in our events calendar.
See the F2004 League menu at the top of the page for links to the league results, standings and guidelines to the car.
- Races on Wednesdays starting 20:30 Central European Summer Time.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 7 out of 8 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is allowed.
- All assists are disabled apart from traction control.
- All 3 tyre compounds will be available each race and there are no rules which tyre compounds you use in the race or qualifying sessions.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Jump start rules enabled.
- F1 skin pack: F2004 Skin Pack (748 downloads)
- FtF Rules app: AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 1583 downloads)
- New data.acd: F2004 Physics (985 downloads) to replace the file in /cars/ks_ferrari_F2004 (rename Kunos file to data.acd.kunos first)
- More recommended apps can be found on the league downloads page.
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please post a comment and state your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining) and a teammate if applicable.
- XNinja & CMR – FtF Mclaren
- Jan & ? – FtF Williams
- Bob & Storm Cloud – FtF Force India
- Coret3x + Kost Church – FtF Red Bull
- Olivier + Amereto – FtF Ferrari
- ? + Marcelinho – FtF Renault
- Bunta + Aidan – FtF Jaguar
- Afonso Carvalho & Maxuus – FtF Mercedes
- ? + Alarisico – FtF Jordan
- Ysag + Furkan – FtF Sauber
Honoured Guest Drivers:
Skins still available:
FtF Toro Rosso (2), FtF Mercedes (1)