Please leave a comment below to sign-up for our league. We are running a parallel calendar (same car/tracks/physics) this season to Formula Trout F1 who race on the prior Saturdays. If you wish to sign-up for their league as well, the Trout sign-up is here: Formula Trout Hybrid Register
The first race is at Albert Park on 23rd January with test races each Wednesday starting 9th January at Paul Ricard.
See the RSS Hybrid League menu at the top of the page for links to the league results & standings.
- Races on Thursdays starting 20:30 Central European Time.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 9 out of 10 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is impractical at 10 secs per litre!
- All assists are disabled.
- Drivers should use some kind of awareness app like Helicorsa or Crew Chief.
- Three tyre compounds will be available each race and you must start the race with the softest of the available tyres. From then onwards it is entirely the choice of the driver which compound(s) are used – pitstops are not even mandatory.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Jump start rules enabled.
- Safety Car will be deployed in the event of a bad crash. Car TBC.
- F1 skin pack: for now they are here, will add as people sign-up Race Department
- FtF Rules app: AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 621 downloads)
- Car: RAC3 SIM STUDIO Guide: RSS 2018 Guide Safety Car: AC F1 Safety car (583 downloads)
- New data.acd: RSS Hybrid 2018 S1 Physics (681 downloads) to replace the file in /cars/rss_hybrid_2018_s1 (rename RSS file to data.acd.rss first)
- More recommended apps can be found on the league downloads page.
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please post a comment and state your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining) and a teammate if applicable.
- Bobby, Storm Cloud Force India
- Jan, Šimon Hertneky Ferrari
- Tornado, Ciprian Red Bull
- Pensionisti, Graphyx Sauber
- Church, Seymohre Toro Rosso
- Muttley, Magzire Renault
- Dragon, Bacon Mclaren
- Ali, Niko Haas
Registered Guest Drivers:
Honorary Guest Drivers:
- The Polecat
- Sir Rob
Mercedes, Williams.. or add your own.