A first for FtF, there will be 4 PRIZES at the end of the season in the form of Steam gift vouchers:-
1st place – £50, 2nd place – £15, 3rd place – £10
Fair play award – £50 (based on attendance/clean racing)
Races will take place every Tuesday starting 20:30 Central European Time (19:30 UK). Race distance 50% with scaled fuel & tyre wear. Assists will be manufacturer only.
Your best 9 out of 10 results count towards your standings.
To reserve a skin or enter a team, please leave a comment below.
Car Available here (Ferrari Pack) SF70-H Physics (1188 downloads) SF70-H Skin Pack (1104 downloads) Guidelines Here
Required Apps: AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 1668 downloads) KMR App (579 downloads)
- Meet up in Discord by 20:30 Central European Time (19:30 UK). All communications are by voice channel. Speaking is not compulsory.
- Please use push-to-talk during races if you are using a mic/headset.
- 18 minute quali, 50% race – grip at start of quali 97%, rubbering in to 100% during race.
- Return to pits button allowed in quali only.
- Jan, Jakki – Ferrari
- Bob, Storm – Force India
- Mixa, Crucifier – Jaguar
- Matt, Tas – Haas
- Emerty, Jusp – Williams
- Nivec, Dmitry – Aston skin tbc
- Albano, Olger – Red Bull
- Charmander, Travisty – Beanies
- Nugen, Sebastien – Renault
- Blessed44, Sonic – Toro Rosso
- Imran, Peace Pipe – Mclaren
- Yayovich, Victoriano – Alfa
- Frogger, Copyrofire – Sauber
Available Skins (or make your own)
Sauber, Lotus, Mercedes
- Join “Discord” https://discordapp.com/invite/FGvrE8d voice chat and practice on server any time before event starts – 19:30 UK (20:30 Europe).
- Practice start, pitstop at end of lap. 18 min qualifying. 38 lap race starting on Softs with wear/fuel set at 2x – no refuelling.
Tyres available: Softs, Mediums, Hards. Temps: Air 22 degs (+/-3) Track +7 degs (+/-3)
Downloads for this event:
- Apps: ACRL DRS App (1907 downloads) AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 1668 downloads) KMR App (579 downloads)
- Car: From RSS Our versions: RSS Hybrid X Car Pack (425 downloads) RSS Hybrid X Upgrades (237 downloads)
- Track: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tor-pozna%C5%84.6118/download
**Pit speeding rules WILL be enforced **
We are pleased to announce a new league in Assetto Corsa using the RSS 2021 Hybrid-X from RSS.
Keep an eye out on Discord for Sunday practice sessions before the league starts 3rd May.
To sign-up, please leave a comment below, with preferred team mate, team name. You can either create your own team skin and publish it in #custom-liveries or wait for the standard skins to get published on RD. If you are looking for a teammate, try the #looking-for-a-teammate channel on Discord.
- Races on alternate Sundays starting 20:30 Central European Time (19:30 UK).
- Attendance on the League Races Discord voice channel is mandatory. Please use push-to-talk during races if you are using a mic/headset.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 8 out of 9 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is impractical at 10 secs per litre.
- All assists are disabled.
- Drivers must use some kind of awareness app like Helicorsa or Crew Chief.
- All tyre compounds will be available each race and you must start the race on Softs. From then on, it is entirely the choice of the driver which compound(s) are used, no mandatory stops.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Drive-through penalty for jump starts.
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please comment below, stating your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining or your own, of course) and a team name/teammate if applicable. max 2 drivers per team.
- 01 Marlboro Storm & Bob
- 02 Renault Crucifier, Mixa
- 03 Dem Zebras Albano, Schmourda
- 04 Red Bull Nated Michael, Alex Wolters
- 05 Ferrari F1 Sim Vids, Matteo
- 06 Mclaren Dmitry, Motopreserve
- 07 Williams Hensl, Seymohre
- 08 Porsche Rexx, DasThaur
- 09 Manor Cas, Sir Rob
- 10 Lotus (JPS) Olger, Dura
- 11 Alfa Romeo MagicSenna, Navgomeister
- 12 Mercedes AF4, CMR
- 13 Caterham
- 14 Racing Pt, Aston