We are pleased to announce the start of a new league in Assetto Corsa using the Ferrari F310 from ASR with modded physics to make it suitable for league usage and running without refuelling.
The first race is at Monza on Wednesday 5th September one week after a test race at Spa on 29th August.
See the F310 League menu at the top of the page for links to the league results & standings.
- Races on Wednesdays starting 20:30 Central European Time.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 9 out of 10 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- No trace of a “Tilke” track in sight!
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is impractical at 10 secs per litre!
- All assists are disabled.
- Drivers must use some kind of awareness app like Helicorsa or Crew Chief as the mirrors are not great on this car.
- Both tyre compounds will be available each race and it is entirely the choice of the driver which compound(s) are used for quali & race. Pitstops are NOT mandatory.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Jump start rules enabled.
- Safety Car will be deployed in the event of a bad crash. We will use the Alfa 155 V6 from Dreampack 1.
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please post a comment and state your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining) and a teammate if applicable.
** Physics updated – Sunday 12th August, see comments **
The server is now setup at the Nürburgring with our 3 contenders for next season:-
- The RSS Formula Hybrid (S1 Version) – Purchase here : FtF data.acd here – rename original data.acd then replace with this file in “rss_formula_hybrid_2018_s1” car folder. Stunningly beautiful car with very sophisticated modelling. If we don’t use this car next season, we WILL use it in the New Year.
- The ASR Ferrari F310 (LS Version) – Download here : FtF data.acd here – rename original data.acd then replace with this file in “asr_1996_ferrari_f310_late” car folder. Accelerate/brake/steer, good old-fashioned driving with no electronic aids.
- Kunos’ F2004 Purchase here : FtF data.acd here rename original data.acd then replace with this file in “ks_ferrari_2004” car folder. Best F1 car Kunos has made.
I would plan to follow the F1 calendar as closely as possible with the RSS car and ditch all the Tilke tracks in favour of Zandvoort, Magny Cours etc with the F310. The F2004 would sit somewhere in-between the two scenarios.
RSS data.acd – added missing compounds re-jigging temps slightly, fixed DRS, added some grip to get closer to real F1 laptimes, made brakes less sensitive and made correct pressures 100% accessible. Optimal running 26psi, HS: 80-105 degs, US: 85-110, SS: 90-115, S: 95-120, M: 100-125, H: 105-130, SH: 110-135.
F2004 – Fixed kerb instability, increased traction so we could use without t/c and made turn-in a bit sharper. Optimal running 23psi, S: 70-110 degs, M: 75-110, H: 80-110.
F310 – Fixed kerb instability, locked neutral from accidental downshift, made default setup less understeery. Optimal running – 22psi, 90 degs both compounds.
All cars have pit lane times (tyres/repairs/refuelling) reduced.
Have fun practising and feel free to post any comments about the cars here.
Replay: SF71H Hungarian GP Replay (9 downloads)
** Follow us LIVE on Andrzej’ Twitch Channel or LATER on YouTube**
- Join “Discord” https://discordapp.com/invite/FGvrE8d and practice on server any time before start.
- 3x practice starts.
- 15 min qualifying.
- 35 lap race starting on Supers and with enough fuel to get to the end.
Tyres available: Supers, Softs, Mediums.
Air temperature: 26 degs (+/-2 degs). Track temperature: Air +7 degs (+/-2 degs)
Downloads for this event:
- Apps: ACRL DRS App (v1.03, 669 downloads) AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 462 downloads) FtF Safety Car App (74 downloads)
- Cars: SF70-H Physics (475 downloads) “data.acd” AC F1 Safety car (210 downloads) SF70-H Skin Pack (391 downloads)
- Track: AC Budapest Track (v1.04, 81 downloads)
** Pit Entry Speeding Rules WILL be enforced, please practice getting your speed down to 50mph/80kph before the limiter kicks in.