We are pleased to announce the start of a new league in Assetto Corsa using the RSS 2019 Hybrid F1 car from Race Sim Studios.
We’re trying something new this season with teams of up to 3 drivers who can all drive simultaneously.
To sign-up, please leave a comment below, with preferred team mates, team name (not the same name as your skin choice) and skin choice. You can also create your own team skin and send it to me. If you are looking for a teammate, try the #looking-for-a-teammate channel on Discord.
Races are on “Wednesdays” and we are again running a parallel calendar with Formula Trout F1 who race on the following Saturday.
Test races will be at Shanghai & Red Bull Ring on July 31st & August 7th with the league starting at the Nurburgring on August 14th and running fortnightly thereafter. We will end the season on our signature track – Road America.
- Races on alternate Wednesdays starting 20:30 Central European Time (19:30 UK).
- Attendance on the RSS 2019 Discord voice channel is mandatory. Please use push-to-talk during races if you are using a mic/headset.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 9 out of 10 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is impractical at 10 secs per litre.
- All assists are disabled.
- Drivers must use some kind of awareness app like Helicorsa or Crew Chief.
- Three tyre compounds will be available each race and you must start the race with the softest of the available tyres. From then onwards, it is entirely the choice of the driver which compound(s) are used, no mandatory stops.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Drive-through penalty for jump starts.
- Safety Car will be deployed in the event of a bad crash.
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please comment below, stating your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining) and a team name/teammate if applicable. max 3 drivers per team, all can race at once
1. Storm Cloud
2. Bob Deacon
1. Albano pensionisti
2. Kost Church
3. Jan Frajbis
1. Mixa Mortiferun
2. Not Karumu
3. Ali Gocmen
3. Urmas Riis
2. James May
3. Jeremy Clarkson
2. Denis F1
1. M. Jimmy Jack
2. Tim Roelleke
Now that summer tour is over, we start a new journey with Ferrari f2004, open/public FUN-CHAMPIONSHIP. Races will be held on every Thursday on a different Kunos track, at 19:30 GMT(UK), you are free to join and have fun.
If you want a reserved slot on the grid, please register leaving a comment below, presuming you will attend and compete for the championship. To be able to use your reservation when server is full, you should have installed this app kissmyrank-AC-multiplayer-launcher , to install it: Extract the package to Documents\Assetto Corsa\Themes\ , and enable the “Kissmyrank Mod” in the General Options. Put this key “vip_access” when joining if it asks you.
To better notice admin notifications during the race (virtual safety Car, blue flags, and other penalties…), it is recommended that you download the Kissmyrank Spotter App, it will voice-message you in case of hazard on track, virtual SC, etc…
It is not mandatory but recommended that you be on discord voice chat during the fun Championship race.
Races will be transmitted live on our YouTube channel
Download this if you wanna have some spicey skins F2004 Skin Pack (432 downloads)
1-st SPA Belgium Results
2-nd Race Monza Italy Results
3-rd Race Silverstone GB Results
4-th Race Imola Italy Results