We are pleased to announce the start of a new league in Assetto Corsa using the RSS 2018 S1 Hybrid with modded physics to make it suitable for league usage and running without refuelling.
Please leave a comment below to sign-up for our league. We are running a parallel calendar (same car/tracks/physics) this season to Formula Trout F1 who race on the prior Saturdays. If you wish to sign-up for their league as well, the Trout sign-up is here: Formula Trout Hybrid Register
The first race is at Albert Park on 23rd January with test races each Wednesday starting 9th January at Paul Ricard.
See the RSS Hybrid League menu at the top of the page for links to the league results & standings.
- Races on Wednesdays starting 20:30 Central European Time.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 9 out of 10 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is impractical at 10 secs per litre!
- All assists are disabled.
- Drivers should use some kind of awareness app like Helicorsa or Crew Chief.
- Three tyre compounds will be available each race and you must start the race with the softest of the available tyres. From then onwards it is entirely the choice of the driver which compound(s) are used – pitstops are not even mandatory.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Jump start rules enabled.
- Safety Car will be deployed in the event of a bad crash. Car TBC.
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please post a comment and state your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining) and a teammate if applicable.