Sign-up for races: HERE
1.1.1 Ideal “running” pressures: 18 psi, all tyres/compounds.
1.1.2 Ideal running temperatures – within 20 degrees of :-
- 90 – Softs
- 100 – Mediums
- 110 – Hards
2. Changelog (from original):-
- Reduced lift-oversteer dramatically to make the car more accessible and easier to recover control.
- Faster turn-in to compensate for the less active rear end.
- Tyres run a bit warmer and wear in a less “prescribed” manner.
- Stability over kerbs improved.
- Pit times all reduced.
- Reduced maximum level of traction control and reversed it so that 1 is now low and 5 is high.
- Reduced brake heating slightly.
- Locked out accidental downshift from 1st to neutral.
- Allowed an extra 5 degrees of front wing.
- Changed default setup to a less understeery 45 degrees rear wing. Also reduced default diff settings.
- Raised underside collider so that it’s easier to steer on grass and get out of gravel.
- Modernised braking behaviour.