Car: AC Red Pack
Our version of physics:
1.1.1 Ideal “running” pressures: 28 psi, all tyres/compounds.
1.1.2 Ideal running temperatures – within 10 degrees of :-
- 100 – Supersofts
- 105 – Softs
- 110 – Mediums
- 115 – Hards
2. Changelog (from original):-
- More compliant ride, the original is like a brick on wheels.
- Faster turn-in, especially low-speed.
- Tyre temperatures/performance/blistering/graining completely remodelled. Not as bad as real-life, but you do have to get the tyres in range now (see above). Balanced wear front-rear.
- Remodelled rear slip coefficients to make tank-slappers both more violent and yet more catchable at the same time. Has improved FFB a lot, but also made throttle control more delicate – you have to show this car some respect!
- Aero/drag completely revamped, there’s now a big trade off between “more wing-more drag” and “less wing-less drag”.
- Higher top speed, not so “asthmatic”.
- Stability over kerbs improved (although it wasn’t that bad in the first place).
- Pit times all reduced.
- Aligned all the suspension & aero scales with one-another.
- Changed default setup so it feels good without any adjustment.
- Raised underside collider so that it’s easier to steer on grass and get out of gravel.
- Modernised braking behaviour.