We are proud to announce the start of a new league in Assetto Corsa using the Ferrari SF15-T car from the Red Pack DLC with a heavily modded physics file simulating the 2017 changes. First race is Nurburgring on Wednesday 28th June. The full race calendar is presented above and can also be seen in our events calendar.
See the SF17-T League menu at the top of the page for links to the league results, standings and guidelines to the car.
- Races on Wednesdays starting 20:30 Central European Summer Time.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 7 out of 8 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, no refuelling (this has been made impractical at 10 secs per litre).
- DRS is allowed all sessions, you must use the ACRL DRS App in the race and “obey the beeps”!
- All assists are disabled.
- 3 tyre compounds will be made available each race and you must start the race with the softest compound. No rules on subsequent compounds, in fact a pit stop is not even compulsory.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Jump start rules enabled.
- F1 skin pack: AC SF15-T Skins (v2.1, 207 downloads)
- FtF Rules app: AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 508 downloads)
- ACRL DRS App: ACRL DRS App (v1.03, 782 downloads)
- New data.acd: SF17T Physics (v1.0.1, 142 downloads) to replace the file in /cars/ks_ferrari_sf15t (rename Kunos file to data.acd.kunos first)
- More recommended apps can be found on the league downloads page.
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please post a comment and present your 3 preferences for skins. Drivers signing up as a team (including a team name, which can be provided later) have dibs on the skins. As well as the 2016 F1 skins we have added Toyota and Arrows.
- Anglo-Belgian Consortium – BobbyDeacs & PedroRC – Renault
- VGP Racing – Jan & Jakki – Williams
- First Lap Crashers Club – Erodo & Storm Cloud – Ferrari
- Roro Tosso – Cameron & Raven – Toro Rosso
- Team TBC – Shayan & Ninja – Mclaren
- Team TBC – Coret3x & John Stingu – Sauber
- Team TBC – Pallemeister & Wilv – Red Bull
- Team TBC – ??? & Amereto – Force India
- Team TBC – VSX500 & Milan – Mercedes
- Team PrentF1 – Olivier & Fabrice Prenten – Arrows?
Confirmed Drivers (still in need of a team):
Honoured Guest Drivers:
- Chris rabey
- Robin Lukas
Skins still available: