Singapore – 31 Laps
|2||Storm_Cloud||First Lap Crashers Club||▴3||1:41.801||+2.385||18|
|3||Jan Frajbis||VGP Racing||▾2||1:42.025||+6.532||15|
|8||Milan Patak||Mercedes||▴2||1:44.553||+1 Lap||5|
|9||PedroRC||Anglo-Belgian Consortium||▾5||1:43.362||DNF (+12L)||0|
|10||CMR_18||Roro Tosso||▾4||1:46.392||DNF (+22L)||0|
|11||John Stingu||Sauber||▸0||DNF (+31L)||0|
- Join “Discord” https://discordapp.com/invite/FGvrE8d and practice on server any time before start.
- 3x practice starts at 20:30 CET (19:30 UK)
- 15 min qualifying immediately afterwards
- 31-lap race, starting on Ultrasofts and with enough fuel to get to the end of the race.
Tyres available: Ultrasofts, Supersofts, Softs.
Air temperature: 30 degs (+/-3 degs). Track temperature: Air +7 degs (+/-3 degs)
Downloads for this event:-
- Apps: AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 488 downloads) ACRL DRS App (v1.03, 705 downloads)
- Car: SF17T Physics (v1.0.1, 142 downloads) “data.acd” AC SF15-T Skins (v2.1, 207 downloads)
- Track: AC Singapore Track (166 downloads)
** Pitlane Rules: There is a lot of time to be gained cutting both the pit entry and exit lanes. This is where the stewards will be focusing their attention – If any wheel crosses the line fully, we will look at the time gain and act accordingly.