|3||Albano Pensionisti||Lollipoppers||▸0||1:18.519||DNF (+2L)||15|
|4||Ali Gocmen||DNF (+34L)||0|
<<Sign-up to F1 2007 league here>>
- Join “Discord” https://discordapp.com/invite/FGvrE8d voice chat and practice on server any time before event starts – 19:30 UK (20:30 Europe).
- 3x practice starts. 15 min qualifying. 34 laps race.
- 2 different compounds must be used, starting on any compound of your choice.
- Pit speeding rule will be enforced on all races, please get your speed down to 80KMPH before the limiter kicks in, please read full penalty system guide here https://flag-to-flag.com/kmrpenalty-guide/
- Note* Re-fuelling allowed, 100% Tire wear, 200% fuel for full fuelling sim.
All compounds available: (Supers, Softs, Mediums, Hards). Temps: Air 23 degs (+/-3) Track +7 degs (+/-3)
Downloads for this event:
- AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 2116 downloads) , KMR App (801 downloads)
- Cars: F2007, VRC 2007 Mclaren MP4-22 (15 downloads) Guide: here
- Base Skin pack: F1 2007 skins (293 downloads) Custom skin packs 4K Skins (303 downloads) or 2K Skins (308 downloads).
** Pit speeding rules WILL be enforced, please practise getting your speed down to 80kph/50mph before the limiter kicks in. In case of deliberately speeding immediate DT penalty will be applied**
3 thoughts on “F1 2007 League – South African GP”
Can’t make this one – have something with work to attend.
Well, as a “World” league and what with us putting these leagues on hold now, that rather appropriately makes me a 2x World Champion! I’d like to thank my great team for giving me such amazing cars, I’d like to also thank my sponsors “Brew UK” and above all I’d like to thank all those who didn’t turn up as without them “off” track this could surely not have happened.
The fight goes on and we’ll continue to run more casual sessions every Wednesday with a quali & race. Would also be great if we can hit the track regularly in the evenings and possibly attract more visitors. Who knows!
You forgot to thank to your best fans Mr.Bobbylton :D