- Join “Discord” https://discordapp.com/invite/FGvrE8d and practice on server any time before start.
- 3x practice starts at 20:30 CET (19:30 UK)
- 15 min qualifying immediately afterwards
- 26 lap race starting on Softs and with enough fuel to get to the end.
Tyres available: Softs, Mediums & Hards.
Air temperature: 18 degs (+/-2 degs). Track temperature: Air +7 degs (+/-2 degs)
Downloads for this event:-
- Apps: ACRL DRS App (v1.03, 686 downloads) AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 479 downloads)
- Car: SF70-H Physics (499 downloads) “data.acd” **Updated** SF70-H Skin Pack (431 downloads)
** Pit Entry Speeding Rules: Will be NOT enforced!!! We will only use it where there is a disadvantage for those in the earlier pit boxes. I have tested this at full pelt and it is a lot more stable auto-braking than it used to be.
Optional “Intelliboost” app >> http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/intelliboost.17896/
This app is essentially a macro which reads a table of start-end points and automatically presses the KERS button during each start-end interval. You have to assign the “b” button on your keyboard to KERS and tick the box that says “Combine with keyboard input” then update the empty file the app creates for each track/car you use. You edit the tables manually with Notepad/++, however the app aids you by telling you the values of the current points as you drive around the track. It only works in “Charging” mode, so what you are effectively doing is creating your own alternate boost map to the existing “Top Speed”, “Overtake” maps etc.
I have also modded this for my own use, here is the alternate .py file to replace in the main app Intelliboost.py - Bobby version (71 downloads). The main difference with my version is that it works the opposite way round ie: it works in every mode apart from “Charging”. With this version what you are effectively doing is using an existing mode and adding some KERS at strategic points in the lap. For me this is more useful, but it does soak up a lot of charge, so use sparingly!