We are pleased to announce a new league in Assetto Corsa using the RSS 2021 Hybrid-X from RSS.
To start with, we will be staging informal races every 2nd Wednesday following the abandoned SF15-T calendar until we have enough drivers to start the league proper.
To sign-up, please leave a comment below, with preferred team mate, team name. You can either create your own team skin and publish it in #custom-liveries or wait for the standard skins to get published on RD. If you are looking for a teammate, try the #looking-for-a-teammate channel on Discord.
Races are on “Wednesdays” and once up and running we will be doing a parallel calendar with the F1 2007 League which runs on the alternate Wednesdays, same tracks but one week ahead.
- Races on alternate Wednesdays starting 20:30 Central European Time (19:30 UK).
- Attendance on the League Races Discord voice channel is mandatory. Please use push-to-talk during races if you are using a mic/headset.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 9 out of 10 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- F1 skin pack: TBC
- FtF Rules app: AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 842 downloads) ACRL DRS: ACRL DRS App (1255 downloads)
- Car: Available HERE Guide: HERE Safety Car: AC F1 Safety car (1026 downloads).
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is impractical at 10 secs per litre.
- All assists are disabled.
- Drivers must use some kind of awareness app like Helicorsa or Crew Chief.
- Two tyre compounds will be available each race and you must start the race with the softest of the available tyres. From then on, it is entirely the choice of the driver which compound(s) are used, no mandatory stops.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Drive-through penalty for jump starts.
- Safety Car will be deployed in the event of a bad crash.
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please comment below, stating your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining or your own, of course) and a team name/teammate if applicable. max 2 drivers per team.
1. Storm Cloud
2. Bob Deacon
1. A. Pensionisti
1. Wojciech Kosciuk
1. Dmitry Kamyshov