Our 2015 Assetto Corsa F1 league runs on Saturdays at 9pm Central European Summer Time. More drivers are welcome to join throughout the season when there are spaces.
- The ACF1 car and some compulsary apps can be downloaded from the Required Content page.
- Track mod download links can be found in the league calendar.
The ACF1 league rules are as follows:
- 15 rounds (best 12 results to count) at F1 circuits, starting in 18th July. Full calendar is here.
- Weekly races on Saturdays at 9pm Central European Summer Time, with a few mid-season breaks.
- ABS & TC banned, stability assist allowed.
- TeamSpeak attendance is mandatory.
- The AC password will be changed shortly before each league race, and displayed in TeamSpeak.
- We will hold a few practice starts, followed by 20 minutes qualifying then a 50% length race.
- There are no restrictions on tyre compounds or pit strategy.
- Start the race with enough fuel to get to the end. Refuelling is possible only as a last resort!
Participants should first read about our league rules and stewarding system. We’ll be following our tried-and-tested stewarding setup, with a panel of 3 impartial trusted FtF members to settle any race incidents that are reported. Drivers should report any incidents to the head steward, @Yuckierdragon after the race – video footage or a replay time is helpful.
We’re close to a full 24 driver grid, but will also allow more drivers to sign up as reserves. You should get a chance to race, since some regulars are likely to miss a few events.
Please leave a comment below if you’re interested. Note that regular drivers who go missing for a few races without explanation will be demoted to the reserves.
Regulars & Teams:
- Rhobium – Motivated Geeks (Mercedes)
- MinedPolecat34 – KERS CrackERS (Ferrari)
- YuckierDragon – KERS CrackERS (Ferrari)
- include76 – Blue Bulls (Red Bull)
- Raven – Sauber 2015
- Ton van Egmond – McFlurry Honda (McLaren)
- Ukyo – Kommando Dünnpfiff (Williams)
- carlosfw – Spanishers (Force India)
- Bolea18 – Spanishers (Force India)
- Shaggymark – Numb Nut Racing (Manor)
- Axlslo – McFlurry Honda (McLaren)
- Leon Sonix – Caterham
- Desi.exe – Blue Bulls (Red Bull)
- Pauli Kappi – Beathill (Lotus)
- JoeSpeed – Beathill (Lotus)
- jcusain – Numb Nut Racing (Manor)
- tato-f1 – Toro Rosso
- Luke – Motivated Geeks (Mercedes)
- Wonski – Kommando Dünnpfiff (Williams)
- mattreX – Sauber 2015
- SirRobSmith – Motivated Geeks (Mercedes)
- Mystro – Sauber 2014
- Peter Lonnrot – Toro Rosso
- FCR Senna – Toro Rosso
- Bratwurst – Kommando Dünnpfiff (Williams)
- Airlink – Lotus
- Remco Majoor – Numb Nut Racing (Manor)
- Skalpy – McFlurry Honda (McLaren)