Are you attending?
Kost Church, BobbyDeacs, PENSIONISTI, coret3x, Storm_Cloud, Syntax, Raven, Ali Gocmen
Emil Praga, BaconxStrips, CMR_18
Olivier Prenten, ToniMartin
** Follow us LIVE on Andrzej’ Twitch Channel **
- Join “Discord” https://discordapp.com/invite/FGvrE8d and practice on server any time before start.
- 3x practice starts.
- 15 min qualifying.
- 27 lap race starting on Ultrasofts and with enough fuel to get to the end.
Tyres available: Ultras, Supers & Softs.
Air temperature: 27 degs (+/-2 degs). Track temperature: Air +7 degs (+/-2 degs)
Downloads for this event:
- Apps: ACRL DRS App (v1.03, 624 downloads) AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 447 downloads) FtF Safety Car App (55 downloads)
- Cars: SF70-H Physics (420 downloads) “data.acd” AC F1 Safety car (150 downloads) SF70-H Skin Pack (314 downloads)
- Track: AC Paul Ricard Track (7 downloads)
** Pit Entry Speeding Rules will NOT be enforced.
We are pleased to announce the start of a new league in Assetto Corsa using the SF70-H from the Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack, with modded physics to fix the wear/temps, add some spice to the handling and incorporate Pirelli’s 2018 tyres.
The first race is at Catalunya on Wednesday 23rd May.
See the SF71H League menu at the top of the page for links to the league results, standings and guidelines for the car.
- Races on Wednesdays starting 20:30 Central European Summer Time.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 7 out of 8 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is impractical at 10 secs per litre!
- DRS is also allowed and the latest version of the ACRL DRS App (V1.03) will be required to guide and monitor its correct usage.
- All assists are disabled.
- 3 tyre compounds will be available each race (as per real-F1 unless they are totally unsuitable).
- Each competitor will start the race on the softest compound available, subsequent pitstops have no restrictions on tyre choice.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Jump start rules enabled.
- Safety Car *** TBC
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please post a comment and state your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining) and a teammate if applicable.