We are running exclusively with the SF17-T now and have toned the handling down slightly towards the more favourable aspects of the RSS Hybrid – specifically, mechanical grip has been reduced, turn-in curtailed slightly and MTU-K recovery rates are now around 80% of their previous value. The latter of these changes is due to being able to run with MTU-K recovery mode set to max now with little impact on handling. The car is still very fast and stable, just a little bit looser than it was! Special thanks to Erodo & Cameron for their input on this, it really feels the best of both Worlds now!
Race format will be:-
- Join server on Discord and practice any time before start.
- 3x Practice starts at 20:30 CET (19:30 UK)
- 15 min qualifying immediately afterwards
- 35-lap race, starting on Ultrasofts and with enough fuel to get to the end of the race.
Tyres available: Ultras, supers and softs.
Air temperature: 24 degs (+/-3 degs). Track temperature: Air +7 degs (+/-3 degs)
The 2 DRS zones have now been defined on the server.
- Detection: Just after the hairpin going into the big straight. Start: the DRS marker on the “LEFT” where there is a line across the track “NOT” the other DRS marker on the right which the modder forgot to remove! End: End of first straight
- Detection: First apex of the chicane at end of straight, Start: DRS marker, End: End of second straight.
Downloads for this event:-
- ACRL DRS App (1045 downloads)
- AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 621 downloads) ** Updated to remove the DRS banned warnings **
- AC Montreal Track (210 downloads)
- New data.acd to replace the file in /cars/ks_ferrari_sf15t (rename Kunos file to data.acd.kunos first) ** data.acd updated on server 9/6/17 at 23:52 ECT – temps were wrong, sorry, Bobby **
We are still hopeful with some modelling changes, we just have one small glitch to resolve with the LCD screen on the steering wheel.
See you on track and if enough people are interested in doing something tomorrow night here, let Yuck know (or reply here) and we can get a few on track for a preview event.