Monza – 27 Laps
|1||Shayan Najam||Rennteam (Williams)||▸0||1:24.685||38:54.748||25|
|2||Raven||Apex Squad (Red Bull)||▴2||1:24.549||+8.831||18|
|3||Jan Frajbis||VGP Racing (Ferrari)||▾1||1:24.828||+6.371||15|
|4||Emil Praga||Rennteam (Williams)||▾1||1:24.111||+11.105||12|
|6||Luca D'Amelio||IPS (Renault)||▴2||1:25.717||+57.602||8|
|7||Ton van Egmond||Prawn Crackers (Brawn)||▾1||1:25.370||+58.617||6|
|11||mattreX||IPS (Renault)||▾2||1:26.086||+1 Lap||2|
|13||Jakkinen||VGP Racing (Ferrari)||▸0||1:24.451||DNF (+3L)||0|
We are moving to the VRC version of the FW31 for this race. However, they have kindly provided us with a data file that replicates the physics of our current car mapped onto the new car. Please download the following:
- AC VRC Williams FW31 (v1.4) from RaceDepartment – if you haven’t installed it already.
- AC Williams FW31 Physics & Skins – our modified data file and some extra skins. Just merge the contents of the zip file with your current vrc_2009_williams_fw31 folder and the data.acd file will be overwritten automatically and the new skins inserted.
We will also be using the FtF rules app to monitor pit entry speeds. The pit entry at Monza is defined by the armco barrier in-between the track and the pit lane where the orange marshal precariously sits:
- If you are inside the speed limit (50mph/80kph) by the time you cross the line, you will receive no punishment.
- If you make a reasonable attempt at slowing down but just fail to do so, it will treated as a corner cut.
- No reasonable attempt will receive a reprimand “or worse”!