We are pleased to announce the start of a new league in Assetto Corsa using the RSS 2019 Hybrid F1 car from Race Sim Studios.
To sign-up, please leave a comment below, with preferred team mate, team name and skin choice. You can also create your own team skin and publish it in #custom-liveries on Discord. If you are looking for a teammate, try the #looking-for-a-teammate channel on Discord.
Races are on “Wednesdays” and we are running a parallel calendar with the F1 2007 League which runs on the alternate Wednesdays, same tracks but one week ahead.
Test race will be at Estoril on January 29th with the league starting at Kyalami on February 12th and running fortnightly thereafter. We will end the season on our signature track – Road America.
- Races on alternate Wednesdays starting 20:30 Central European Time (19:30 UK).
- Attendance on the RSS 2019 Discord voice channel is mandatory. Please use push-to-talk during races if you are using a mic/headset.
- Event format: 3x practice starts, then 15 min qualifying and 50% race distance.
- Best 9 out of 10 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- F1 skin pack: RSS 2019 Skins (508 downloads) will add a custom skin pack as people sign-up with their own.
- FtF Rules app: AC FtF Rules App (v4.2, 801 downloads) ACRL DRS: ACRL DRS App (1224 downloads) (this is modded RD version)
- Car: Race Sim Studios Our version: RSS 2019 FtF Version (583 downloads) Guide: here Safety Car: AC F1 Safety car (951 downloads)
- More recommended apps can be found on the league downloads page.
- 200% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage, refuelling is impractical at 10 secs per litre.
- All assists are disabled.
- Drivers must use some kind of awareness app like Helicorsa or Crew Chief.
- Three tyre compounds will be available each race and you must start the race with the softest of the available tyres. From then onwards, it is entirely the choice of the driver which compound(s) are used, no mandatory stops.
- Speeding in the pit lane will be treated as a corner-cut – or worse depending on severity.
- Drive-through penalty for jump starts.
- Safety Car will be deployed in the event of a bad crash.
Drivers should also read the league rules.
If you would like to participate, please comment below, stating your preferred skin(s) (from those remaining or your own, of course) and a team name/teammate if applicable. max 2 drivers per team.
HRBDS Racing Team
1. Storm Cloud
2. Bob Deacon
1. A. Pensionisti
1. Wojciech Kosciuk
1. Nate Michael
1. Dmitry Kamyshov
Honorary Guest Drivers:
1. Rhobium 2. Yuck 3. Emil 4. Galin Dimov 5. JJ 6. The Polecat 7. Sir Rob 8. CMR 9. Ninja 10. Marcelinho 11. Raven
Base skin pack from RaceDepartment:-