Welcome to the new year and the announcement of a new Assetto Corsa F1 league, with the 2009 Williams FW31 car. The first league race will be at the Nürburgring on January 29th and we will be running test races for the two weekends before that. The full schedule can be seen in the picture and in our events calendar.
- Races on Saturdays starting 20:30 Central European Time.
- Event format: practice starts begin at 20:30, followed by 15 mins qualifying and a 50% distance race. Please join Discord at least 10 minutes beforehand.
- Best 7 out of 9 results count for the championship. Top 12 finishers score points.
- DLC required: dream pack 2 for Catalunya.
- Server details can be found on the right of the page.
- 150% tyre wear, 200% fuel usage with refuelling allowed
- ABS is banned, other assists allowed
- Jump start rules enabled
- Discord attendance is compulsory
- Drivers should also read the league rules
- Any incidents are reviewed by an experienced team of impartial stewards.
- The latest public version of the FW31 car: AC VRC Williams FW31 (v1.4)
- A physics update plus more skins: AC Williams FW31 Physics & Skins
- An app which enforces pitlane and corner cutting rules: AC FtF Rules App (v4.2)
If you would like to participate, please post a comment below and present your top 3 preferences for skins. Drivers signing up as a team (including a team name, which can be provided later) have dibs on skins. All 2009 F1 skins are available.
- Toro Rosso — Storm_Cloud, ?
- VGP Racing (Ferrari) — Jan Frajbis, Jakkinen
- Apex Squad (Red Bull) — coret3x, Raven
- Prawn Crackers (Brawn) — CMR_18, Ton van Egmond
- McLaren Locomotive (McLaren) — BobbyDeacs, ?
- Rennteam (Williams) — Emil Praga, Shayan Najam
- CatNipDealers (BMW) — YuckierDragon, Waffen
- Turn In Oversteer (Renault Black) — Tolomb, Marcelinho
- Arrowhead (Slice)